The Lunch Menu
Email your reservation: email@example.com or ph 08 9758 6779
Available for lunch daily 12am to 3pm are delicious hot pot pies, quiche and gourmet platters of selected local produce including:
- Local Capel Club Cheddar, Enterprize Double Cream Brie and Sumptuous Blue from Blue Cow
- Freshly Sliced Gourmet Ham
- Pemberton's "Holy Smoke" Smoked Trout Pate
- Margaret River Fine Food's Cabernet Jelly
- Margaret River Fine Food's Macadamia Pesto
- Whirlwind Kalamata Olives grown in Karridale
- Margaret River Berry Farm's Indian Tomato Relish
- Grape Tomatoes and Green Salad
- Augusta Bakery Farmhouse Bread Rolls, Turkish Bread and Blue Cow Crackers
- Whirlwind Olive Oil and Margaret River Balsamic Vinigarette
Available either as a full Ploughman's Platter ($52) for two or a Cheese Platter ($31) for two.
Pesto and Dukkha Tasting Platter ($29) for two and Side Bowls of Cambinata Yabbies ($22).
Children's Platters and Quiche ($11.50). Group of kids sharing platter ($10.35 pp).
Quiche Lorraine and Vegetarian prepared and baked on the premises Small ($11.50), Large ($17).
Gourmet Hot Pot Pies: Chicken Leek and Chardonnay pie ($24) and Steak and Shiraz pie ($26) baked on the premises in a ramekin topped with mashed potato under golden pastry and incorporating Hamelin Bays own wines, served with salad.
Chocolate Fudge Brownie, served with blueberries and ice-cream ($8).
Espresso Bar, tea coffee and local biscuits.
Bookings Recommended on 9758 6779, 10am to 5pm.